Advertisement

Welcome to the 3-D world ! | Video 1

Welcome to the 3-D world ! | Video 1 We make a transition from 2D world to 3D world. We try to visualise the three axis in our room.

#3DGeometry #Visualisation #jeemains

Link to full Playlist on Trigonometric Functions :
Chapter 1 SETS :
Chapter 2 Relations and Functions :
Probability :
Sequence & Series :
-----------------------
PERSONAL MENTORSHIP & SUPPORT

If you would like me to be your personal mentor or you would like to support the channel and work I am doing, you can become my supporter at Tartl :

Your each donation will help me in making videos, which will ultimately benefit lakhs of students over the coming years.

Paytm से डोनेट करने का लिंक :

Monthly support (Personal Mentorship + Other benefits :)
Tartl :

--------------------
Connect with me on Facebook Page :
Connect with me on Instagram :
Follow me on Twitter :
Follow me on LinkedIn :

abhishek mishra,abhishek mishra iit kgp,class 11 maths,jee mains,cbse board,class 12 maths,3d geometry,three dimensional geometry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments