Advertisement

I'm Quitting Youtube | Not Clickbait, Sadly | FTC & COPPA

I'm Quitting Youtube | Not Clickbait, Sadly | FTC & COPPA This is most likely my last YouTube video. Unfortunately, due to a recent legal mess involving YouTube and the U.S. government (FTC & COPPA), many YouTube creators are basically being coerced off the platform, myself included. Please watch to raise awareness of this issue, and reflect with me on my last 5.5 years on YouTube.

Please join me on my other platforms to continue to get content on moderately crunchy lifestyle & parenting, organic gardening, sustainable lifestyle, neurodiversity (including autism, ADHD & giftedness), chronic illness/pain (Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome), and more:

*Please like my Facebook page, as I will be posting the most content over there, including past content from my channel:

*Our family vlogs are all moving to Vimeo [I will notify you on my Facebook Page once it goes live!]: www.vimeo.com/eatpraycrunch

Eat Pray Crunch,COPPA,coppa youtube,coppa law,FTC,ftc youtube,ftc coppa,quitting youtube,adpocalypse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments