Advertisement

HOME UPDATE + TOUR

HOME UPDATE + TOUR Hi cuties!

It's been a while since I've updated you on my house journey so I thought this video would be helpful for those of you thinking about buying a house soon or are going through the process now!

Also, you get to see what the house is looking like right now... it's not finished by any means... lots of projects in mind for 2020! :)

xx

Jess

*disclosure: this video is part of the partnership I've been working on with RBC for the last little bit. It's part 2 of the 2 part series (1st one was the Relationship Q+A: All thoughts and experiences are mine! It worked out well that RBC wanted to partner with me to share my financial journey with all that's happened in my life the last year! Hope you find it helpful.

UPDATE

Post a Comment

0 Comments