Advertisement

CURLY RED HEAD | ft. OUTRE “THE DAILY WIG” | CUSTOMIZED | MAKEUPSY

CURLY RED HEAD | ft. OUTRE “THE DAILY WIG” | CUSTOMIZED | MAKEUPSY I absolutely loveeee this wig!! Like I’m going back to get the wig in the color 1B just so I can really wear it DAILY 😭 I’ve always loved big curly hair! Especially if it looks like this! This was one of my favorite wigs I’ve worn aside from my bob wig I made!

This wig price is only $15 online.. depending on when you’re watching this the sale may have went away.. but I’m sure if you keep looking you’ll find this wig at an affordable price!

Thank you guys so much for watching this video please subscribe before you leave! 💕
God bless 🙏🏾

Shirt details:

🌸 FOUNDATION ROUTINE 🌸


Products Shown in video ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Outre “The daily wig” in the style “DEANDRE”




More from MAKEUP SY 🌝⤵️

🌸In-depth Cut Crease video🌸


🌸GET TO KNOW ME 🌸


🌸 2-in-1 Halo & Cut Crease 🌸


🌸Colorful Eyeshadow 🌸


🌸 V L O G S 🌸
• (VLOG 13)
• (VLOG 12)
• (VLOG 11)
• (VLOG 10)


✦I DONT OWN RIGHTS TO THE MUSIC✦

Music Details:
▶️ Jaydot -



♡❣️ MATTHEW 6:25:34 (ERV) ❣️♡

PR/COLLABS 💌⇩⇩⇩⇩
MakeupSyy@gmail.com



Stay Connected 🌎 » » »

📷:
📘:
🐥: QueenSy__
👻: Syhilove


⚠️ NOT SPONSORED ALL COMMENTS AND REVIEWS ARE ALL PERSONAL OPINIONS ⚠️

Outre wigs,outre the daily wig,the daily wig deandre,outre the daily wig deandre,affordable wigs,inexpensive wigs,human hair wigs,high quality synthetic wigs,good synthetic wigs,synthetic wigs,curly wigs,big curly hair,Wig tutorial,short curly wigs,short wigs,short bob wigs,bob wigs,red hair wigs,red short wigs,bobbi wigs,sams beauty wigs,heat friendly synthetic wigs,cheap wigs,cheap bundles,affordable bundles,hair business,

Post a Comment

0 Comments