Advertisement

The Most Controversial Confessions Of Reddit - r|confessions (Part 36)

The Most Controversial Confessions Of Reddit - r|confessions (Part 36) 6 Controversial Stories of reddit confessions

Support Radio TTS On Amazon:

Reddit Confessions Playlist:

Original Reddit Threads:

1. I pressured my wife into getting an abortion


2. My husband's fetishes have made me see him differently


3. I assaulted and battered a man at a bus stop


4. I helped my dad kill himself a few months ago, and I don't feel that bad about it


5. I have been having sex with my nephew nearly every day after hiring him at my restaurant


6. My Dad Is A Pedophile



Thanks for checking out Radio TTS. Become an ice-cream sandwich today by subscribing here:

Binge Watch Playlist:


About Radio TTS:

Radio TTS is one of many Reddit YouTube Channels that makes videos out of r/AskReddit comments. But this channel is special, as it uses an additional different clearer voice robot for reddit horror videos and Ask reddit creepy videos. Another difference to all other channels is that we correct spelling and grammar mistakes of r/askreddit comments.
The subscribers of Radio TTS are called "Ice-Cream Sandwiches, because they are sweet and come in many different flavours. Radio TTS makes even videos out of subscriber comments. So feel free to tell a story and have it published.

#confessions #reddit #radiotts #redditposts #redditcomments #creepystory #creepy #stories #confession #confessions

reddit,reddit best,reddit stories,reddit story,reddit top post,reddit stories 2019,reddit comments,best of reddit,reddit creepy,reddit cringe,radio tts confessions,reddit confessions,reddit confession,confessions,R/confession,reddit dark confession,reddit confession story,reddit confession stories,disturbing reddit confessions,r/reddit confessions,Dark confessions,best reddit confessions,reddit worst thing done,

Post a Comment

0 Comments