Advertisement

Scar-My-Guitar - Live Gettin Some Fret work and staining In

Scar-My-Guitar - Live Gettin Some Fret work and staining In Do you want to be Scarred! Are you subscribed to our Channel. We are going to be giving a guitar away to a lucky subscriber in our next video...What you have to do is like, share, and comment on this video with a link to a video you made of your crappy guitar and why you need to be SCARRED!!! The best videos will win...watch some episodes of pimp my ride on youtube.......base your video off that...say plz Scarred Guitars.....Scar My Guitar in the end!
We will select a winner and post a video one week from today with the winner...
And then we will select the next winner from the comments on the first episode....and so on...but you have to make a video and post a link or send it to us in a message on Facebook

REMEMBER!!!
The best videos will win...watch some episodes of pimp my ride on youtube.......base your video off that...say plz Scarred Guitars.....Scar My Guitar in the end!

staining

Post a Comment

0 Comments