Advertisement

The Best Modification For An Outdoor Wood Furnace! Indoor Temp Sensor EP 90

The Best Modification For An Outdoor Wood Furnace! Indoor Temp Sensor EP 90 Hello all join me as I do a DIY install of an indoor temp sensor that will give me an accurate +/- a few degrees of the water temp on my Central Boiler CL 6048 outdoor wood boiler. This machine was on the homestead when we moved in and this is the 4th heating season for me and this is something Ive wanted to do since we moved in. Seeing the temp of the water from inside will save me unnecessary time walking out and checking the temp on the unit! Thanks for watching! Hope you enjoy the video!

The unit is a:
Central Boiler CL 6048 Classic Outdoor Wood Boiler

Outdoor wood boiler,Central Boiler,Central Boiler Classic,Wood Furnace,CL 6048,Heating with wood,Splitting Firewood,Outdoor gasification,Wood Stove,Temperature sensor,Outdoor wood furnance,Homesteading,Homestead Jay,Outdoor Boiler,Classic Edge,Classic edge wood furnance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments