Advertisement

Sega Ages OutRun (Nintendo Switch) - Perfect Run on Course E (22,905,060 Score)

Sega Ages OutRun (Nintendo Switch) - Perfect Run on Course E (22,905,060 Score) Sega Ages OutRun (Nintendo Switch) - Perfect Run on Course E (22,905,060 Score)

I say it's a perfect run on Course E, but it had plenty of drama still. One of the most intense drives that I somehow managed to sneak by with only a few bumps. No crashes, so a perfect run, but I did get held up still and knocked off course.

I still achieved my best score yet of 22,905,060 with a time of 5:13.46. But I feel that I'm not quite done with OutRun just yet as I think I can do better still. Even though this is probably one of the more entertaining runs with a million close calls, I will give it one more go for the higher score. :)

OutRun is the best!!

Sega Ages,Sega,OutRun,Nintendo,Switch,#NintendoSwitch,Rank,Score,Course E,Time,Perfect,Drive,Best,

Post a Comment

0 Comments