Advertisement

Roxors and trail cameras go together.

Roxors and trail cameras go together. This is pretty much what I do with my Roxor daily. I don't always have cameras set up or with me, but we hit the valley to see what's up and get out. That's why I had to build a door and why I'm up to 7700 kilometres already and I'm never more than 10-12 kilometres from home usually. Most of the time we park the Roxor at the shack/cabin and go for a 4-8 kilometre walk. Sometimes one dog, sometimes 3. This is part of the reason I bought the blade for the Roxor also, to keep the road open to the shack.

Roxor,Mahindra,roxor,Mahindra Roxor,4x4,2.5 litre diesel,diesel,Mahindra diesel,roxor offload,off-road,roxor offroad,stabilized camera,sxs,side x side,2 seater,jeep,cattle water,mission ready,Gerald Saskaatchewan,Saskatchewan,utv,utv off-raod,utv offroad,roxor 5 speed,Roxor automatic,roxor standard,trail camera,fisher,fisher cat,buck,deer,bear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments