Advertisement

ESTATE SALE and GOODWILL Thrift Haul! Pyrex, Mid-Century and Brass Galore!

ESTATE SALE and GOODWILL Thrift Haul! Pyrex, Mid-Century and Brass Galore! On our recent trip to an estate sale we found some pretty nifty things to buy to resell! We also stopped over at Goodwill and bought a few items that I believe we can flip for a profit!

--

Don’t forget to Like, Comment & Subscribe if you Enjoyed!

--

Real Nifty Vintage Etsy Shop:
Winking Owl Antiques (Barb’s Shop):

Buy My Reselling Book!

Amazon Products I Use/Recommend: www.amazon.com/shop/realniftyvintage

Facebook:
Instagram:

PO Box 103,
Trenton, Illinois 62293

--

Who I am:
Hi! I’m Jeffrey and I run a resale business specializing in vintage and antique finds! Follow my journey as I post haul videos, vlogs, what’s selling videos and more on YouTube. You can also follow me on Instagram to catch more daily happenings!

Reseller,selling online,reseller vlog,selling on etsy,sell at an antique mall,vintage resale,selling vintage online,day in the life reseller,sell online full time,thrift vlog,vintage haul,thrifting,work from home,reselling,make money online,antique dealer,resell vintage,antiques,sell in antique booth,sell on etsy,resell for profit,self employed,vintage hard goods,ebay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments