Advertisement

Customized tattoo took 24 hrs | Meetup update | Aniket chavan

Customized tattoo took 24 hrs | Meetup update | Aniket chavan Hey there guys do checkout my new vlog about my self customise tattoo this was a dope experience it literally took 24hrs for the tattoo so do watch the vlog to know how did it happened
I hope you guys enjoyed this video if you did dont forget to like share comment and subscribe my YouTube channel #harrysnation


Contact
Ink house tattoo: 8286463932

Adress: shop no13, S.G Barve Marg. Near Fithwala Compound
Above Modern salon, Kurla (w)
Mumbai Maharashtra 400070




Follow me:
Instagram:



Peace out ✌🏻

Tattoo vlog,Customised tattoo,Danish zehen,Tattoo like danish zehen,Full sleeve tattoo,Fambruh,Ink house tattoo,Harrysnation,G7x mark 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments