Advertisement

💃Virgo 3rd-9th November 2019 SOMETHING ISN'T QUITE RIGHT, THEIR IN & OUT, YOU WANT FAIR TREATMENT

💃Virgo 3rd-9th November 2019 SOMETHING ISN'T QUITE RIGHT, THEIR IN & OUT, YOU WANT FAIR TREATMENT ❤💖💙💚💛🧡Welcome to Chanel Bader's YouTube Channel❤💖💙💚💛

👸🤴Virgo General Collective Love Horoscope 3rd-9th November (Weekly) 2019

Latest Psychic Reading Service Disclaimer as of 20th October 2019
🌟🌌Services 🌌

🔮Psychic Soul Guidance Readings🔮
⌨Typed with card photo sent
There is no word limit, I will go as guided
1 question $22
2 Questions $55
3 Questions $88
4 Questions $111
More (message for price)
General Guidance Reading $88
🎙Voice Recorded 30 minutes $88
📞Skype call( you can screen record it)
30 minutes $88
1 hour $155

🌊🌀Full Aura Clearing, Self Limiting Patterns, plus Clearing of Many Blockages (Energy attachments & distortions) restoring your connection to your Soul & Activating your Energy Form🌀🌊 40 -50 mins( depending on person) $188 (Distance only)

🌏🌐Please contact me via Facebook ONLY for my Healing Sessions 🌐🌏
📧I do not answer emails about services
🔊📥You can contact me either via📥 🔊
🌌My Personal Facebook page @ Chanel Bader (under my name is written 🔮official account 🔮AND you will see linked my Page to click on with 2K likes)
🌌Or my Page ; Higher Self Healing with Chanel
🌈🌈IF I DO NOT REPLY IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MANY CLIENTS ALREADY🌈🌈

❤Please wait for my verbal consent and booking you into my schedule before paying for a reading ❤

➡️💞 If you want to support my channel for more cards etc you can donate to my donate email via Paypal here
Thank you ❤ really really appreciated
chanelhigherhealing@gmail.com

Disclaimer: All my readings, videos and services are for entertainment purposes only and are not to be substituted for any advice from a qualified professional in the medical, legal or psychological fields for e.g. lawyers, counsellors, psychologists or doctors. Do not make drastic or significant life changes, decisions or actions based on the content in my videos and information shared.

I do not own copyright of the card decks used. Card decks used in video & thumbnail
Alice in wonderland tarot by Barbara Moore
Power reading cards by Anna Stark
Heal yourself reading cards by Inna segal
Love messages high priestess 1111

All rights reserved to Chanel Bader
Content ID Owner registered via YouTube

Virgo Love 3rd-9th November tarot reading astrology 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments