Advertisement

Ruckus GY6 Experience, things I noticed and ride around : Part 2

Ruckus GY6 Experience, things I noticed and ride around : Part 2 This is not an install video. I spent two days putting things in and wiring things up and this is a video after all of that walking around the build and some of the bumps that I ran into this.

Id like to say thank you to some friends of SmallEngineVelocity
Lee from RuckCity
-Sourcing the Motor and the Engine Harness
Rem from Florida
-Tire and Wheel along with a bunch of other parts that I will put on in later videos including an electric fuel pump. Soon to come.
Joe from Facebook
-RearHub , Carb flange and break cable
Tony from Facebook
-GY6 Password JDM MotorMount and Short Axel
June from JST4SHW Rucks in Florida
-New left side controls and an endless set of knickknacks and parts as well as advice.

ELECTRONIC FUEL PUMP AND MORE:

Check out the parts here!

ATR Harness - TRS Video

RollingWrench Harness (Looks good)


T-Shirts!


KeyTags!


Donations!


Monthly Patreon


Use this link to go to Amazon and I will get credit for sales


OR Simply watch the ads on videos

NOTE: I am not an expert but more of an enthusiast who is trying to build experience. Please feel free to ask questions in the comments or resources like 49ccScoot forums on the internet (Great Place!)
For China bikes for SURE go to Chinariders.Net

Use this link to go to Amazon and I will get credit for sales


NEW Patreon Page! Want to support the channel?


Facebook [Give me a like]
facebook.com/SmallEngineVelocity/

YouTube [Like and Subscribe]
youtube.com/c/SmallEngineVelocity

Instagram
@SmallEngineVelocity

Canon EOS M50 with EF-M 15-45mm (My camera)


Movo VXR10 Hot Shoe Directional Mic (My Mic)
The best sound of ALL the mics I've purchased


GoPro Hero 7 Black
Just go with the best. It's worth it

Ruckus GY6,Honda Ruckus GY6 Swap,GY6 Swap,150cc Ruckus,Faster Ruckus,Ruckus Mod,Ruckus Modification,Make your ruckus faster,GY6,Ruckus Motor Swap,Motor Swap,Honda,Ruckus,ATR Harness,Password JDM Mount,12x8,GY6 Fatty Stretch,Ruckus Stretch,Ruckus Fatty Stretch,Electric Fuel GY6 Pump,GY6 Fuel Pump,Small Engine Velocity,SEV Productions,Zoomer,Zoomer gy6 swap,zoomer gy6,gy6 150cc,Zoomer mods,Ruckus mods,GY6 Long case,GY6 Ruckus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments