Advertisement

O-s-t-keyboard | Ogangan play with Friends 41 - Nightshade Kata First time on Tr & Yuruyen Fare

O-s-t-keyboard | Ogangan play with Friends 41 - Nightshade Kata First time on Tr  &  Yuruyen Fare 🔻 Hello my friends🔻

Enjoy watching Episode 41 today

I make the videos to record the good or funny moments. I'm not worried about money or fame.
: D
✂️something Although some money and fame would not be bad for the effort and time I put into the videos.

Enjoy watching, my friends

If you want to see more of my 🗑 scrap, let
a subscription there and if the effort is not too large activates the bell. 🔔

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🎵 Music 🎵

⮞ 🔊

⮞ 🔊


(©️ )
Disclaimer: I do not own the music used in this video. It belongs to their respectful owners and the artists. Any copyright issue will be addressed and dealt with. All rights remain with the creators and copyright holders.

League of Legends,lol,Tsk Ogangan,O-s-t-keyboard | Ogangan play with Friends 41,Tr Server,Season 9,

Post a Comment

0 Comments