Advertisement

Getting Your DREAM GIRLFRIEND!!! (A how to guide)

Getting Your DREAM GIRLFRIEND!!! (A how to guide) Click here:

Hey guys, it's been a while since i posted. I was debating what direction i wanted to take this channel

I absolutely love what i do. And as I'm getting older i find new passions in life but teaching has always been one of them

I choose to convert this channel to helping men be better with women knowing damn well the kind of backlash i could receive
But seeing as I'm in a position of; fuck you money, i guess I'll do what i want

Make sure and sign up for my email list so i can communicate with you directly

If you are interested in working directly with me, i will be running a bootcamp in Toronto as well as Los Angeles in the month of November

Looking forward to talking with you 🙃

Instagram:

Website:

luis,mercado,luismercado,girlfriend,dating,date,girl,girls,dreamgirl,tocatchacheater,cheater,cheating,cheated,relationship,relationships,

Post a Comment

0 Comments