Advertisement

World's Hottest One Chip Challenge • MUKBANG

World's Hottest One Chip Challenge • MUKBANG Our fight a few hours ago (emotional breakdown) :
This is the World's Hottest Chip! It's an EXTREMELY spicy and hot chip. Paqui almost ended this channel! It's the Hottest chip in the world and super deadly!!! This is THE hardest youtube challenge I've ever done. It's WAY spicier than the Nuclear Fire Noodle Challenge or any other type of Korean spicy ramen challenge I've done before. This chip is NOT to be played with. The worst part happened off camera, as I squirmed on the kitchen floor like a worm, begging for mercy. I do NOT recommend this challenge to anybody and I'm never doing this again. Thank you.

'IT'S JUST WATER WEIGHT' merch at my Merch Store..!!!

Subscribe to my NEW mukbang channel:

For Business Inquiries, please email: info@nikocadoavocado.com.

Support me on Patreon for some extra content to enjoy!
►►

For Business Inquiries, please email: info@nikocadoavocado.com.

My name is Nik and I go by Nikocado Avocado. My channel is where I like to express myself -- the good, the bad, the ugly, the pretty, and everything in-between. I love sharing my exciting life with you each day over a warm plate of food. I enjoy doing food challenges, recipes, cooking tutorials, and eating shows (called "Mukbang"). See you tomorrow!





• Snapchat: NikocadoAvocado

• Donate with Patreon:
• Donate with PayPal: NikocadoAvocado@gmail.com

nikocado,nikocado avocado,

Post a Comment

0 Comments