Advertisement

Dota 2 Live | Team Miracle VS Typhoon | Bo5 | Grand Finals - Asia Communication League

Dota 2 Live | Team Miracle VS Typhoon | Bo5 | Grand Finals - Asia Communication League Grand Finals Asia Communication League
Game Info :
New Update : 7.22g Gameplay Update


#dota2live
#ACL

..............
This is not an official Valve channel. If any of my videos are belong to somebody please kindly contact me via comment on the videos or Email me {dinamangubat3@gmail.com}.Thanks.. , I will not mind and remove it from my channel. DAGHANG Salamat po....Thank you..!!! Happy Lang po Tayo ...!!
......................................................................................
Gaming Setup:
SPECS UNIT
8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processors
HyperX fury DDR4 8gb
ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING
GPU: GeForce® GTX 1060
HEADSET : Imperio
MOUSE : Hytac
keyboard :Redragon

Dota 2,Dota 2 live,dota 2 Live streaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments