Advertisement

Dosa journey!!! Batter to straight away to pan, देखीये मे कैसे बनाति हू घर पे

Dosa journey!!! Batter to straight away to pan, देखीये मे कैसे बनाति हू घर पे Hi everyone
A warm welcome to my channel friends

I like to give a brief introduction about my channel , friends you all can find here my vlogs, reviews, tips for better life and my life hence please do enjoy my videos and please do like the because it takes a lot of effort in making them and you one like motivates a lot for me 😊
stay blessed
thank you



YOUR QUIRES

Dosa journey!!! Batter to straight away to pan, देखीये मे कैसे बनाति हू घर पे





hello everyone

💞welcome💞
To my channel with all my love💞

Friends if you all wish to get the nature's love to your skin and your soul do follow my videos and be a part of my little world which is named Asmashoaib's vlogs in which I show all the skin care tips, DIY and my ideas towards my life and my lifestyle ......


I hope you all will like our videos as much as I do when I create them



How to remove blackheads and whiteheads and dark pigmentation on face


Makeup under 200 all STAY QUIRKY products



I went to the worst reviewed makeup artist in India


I went to the chowpatty beach


Chand rath in mumbai very beautiful


Bellari to mumbai vlog and lonavla nature from train


How to prepare oil serum at home, homemade face serum






Disclaimer

Friends we like to share all our own experience with the products that we show and we are not the experts about the products but we like to give you all the precise information and I hope you all will like our videos and stay tuned with our videos and we are glad to share our life and our vlogs so please like the video and please subscribe to my channel 😊



#dosa #receipe #dosabatter

How To prepare dosa at home,Dosa batter receipe,Dosa receipe,What should be added to dosa,How To complete 1k subscribers,How To Become a successful YouTuber,How To complete 4000k watch time,How To make dosa charbi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments