Advertisement

Cosmic Coral 💦 Sparkling ✨ 30x40 Copper & Pearl Fantasy Pour with Textured Designs 🎇

Cosmic Coral 💦 Sparkling ✨ 30x40 Copper & Pearl Fantasy Pour with Textured Designs 🎇 Fantasy Pour! Acrylic paint pouring on 30x40 canvas, this piece has wandering ring pours, straight pours and layers of flow extenders and then texturized designs that remind me of an Undersea Coral Garden..

Hello Friends! Happy Sunday!

This is another piece from my Copper obsession 🥰 look at that shine!
In this piece, I really wanted to have my metallic pearl and copper play with the 24k Gold and Payne's Gray, so I started with 3 wandering ring pours on the canvas, but also let some areas come out as straight pours. I love the effects created by how the colors blend from a straight pour, just so pretty to me. Im calling it my #FantasyPour

My colors are:
Chroma Molten Metals Copper

DecoArt Americana Decor Metallics in Pearl

DecoArt Americana Decor Metallics in 24K Gold

Golden's Payne's Gray

Windsor & Newton Van Dyke Brown darkened with some Golden's Fluid Acrylics Van Dyke Brown

My pouring medium was Liquitex Gloss Medium & Varnish, water and some Floetrol

After I was finished tilting, and really looked at it, there was one area with a rather big section of gold that was bothering me, so I started using my palette knife and then my finger to add some texture and bring in some more colors to that area... the branches I added looked like coral growing under the Sea to me. I liked how it was blending with the Pearl and gold and dark navy when I ran my fingertip through them, it was very beautiful to me.
There are no rules when you are painting, and letting your creativity flow and wander will sometimes allow amazing things to happen in your work. Don't be afraid to touch your piece, and change what you don't like. Fingers are amazing tools, you have so much control of how much pressure you apply or what shapes you create. We allow children to fingerpaint and explore their creativity, as adults we should not be afraid to do the same. Go have fun!


If you want to see more examples of my Art please check out Mina Villegas Art on Facebook


If you would like to be a Patron of the Arts you can donate here


Thank you all so much for watching! Please let me know in the comments what you think, and if you add texture to your work either using your fingers or tools. I love to hear from you all!

We are coming up on 10,000 subscribers!! Please like and subscribe and share! We are going to do something really fun at that 10,000 subscriber milestone! 😁

Thank you all for your love and encouragement and enthusiasm, you guys make this journey so much more fun for me ❤

Much love and light to you all
-Mina

Acrylic,Paint,Pouring,Mina,Villegas,Art,decoart,golden paynes gray,mina villegas art,zen kitty,paint pouring,acrylic painting techniques,decoart americana decor metallics 24k gold,winsor and newton,fluid art,acrylic pour painting,acrylic pouring technique,winsor and newton acrylic,chroma molten metals acrylics,Chroma Molten Metals Copper,Copper,#FantasyPour,#CosmicCoral,#YeahRightHoney,

Post a Comment

0 Comments