Advertisement

A Pleasing Sacrifice

A Pleasing Sacrifice Lyrics
1. More of you in my life I receive
More of me for service I give
All I am, Lord I lay on your altar
Consume me Lord, fashion me for your use
Chorus
A pleasing sacrifice for you let me be
A costly blessed price by you paid for me
All I am, Lord I lay on your altar
Consume me Lord, fashion me for your use

2. Crushed by sin and deceit, could not live
Jesus came with salvation to give
I was lost, but He called from near and far
Compelled by grace, drawn by love, I can't refuse

3. Lord I come to your throne a captive
Your glory and beauty to conceive
King of kings, Lord of lord's, bright Morning Star
As I wait, into my soul, your love diffuse

4. Pressing on for the goal to achieve
Every word of promise I believe
Hold my hand, strengthen me to not falter
Victory assured, your joy my strength, no excuse.

Sacrifice

Post a Comment

0 Comments