Advertisement

VLOG: The Honda CB500X is a FANTASTIC machine!

VLOG: The Honda CB500X is a FANTASTIC machine! I'm taking the CB500X for another work commute today, and I am singing it more praises... what a FANTASTIC machine! Skip to the end of this description for clickable time indexes.

I had to pound out a lot of miles today, so I decided that the 500X was the best tool for the job. I ended up riding a total of 138 miles for my work commute, and the 500X performed flawlessly as usual. I still haven't done my "formal" 15K mile owner's review of this bike, but I don't know what else I can say about it that I haven't already said in my other VLOG's. I'll just need to learn some new superlatives and fancy graphics for the video. 😉

Time indexes:
4:35 : I upgraded to the 45mm JBL earphones for the Cardo PackTalk... they are good, but still a little quiet for my preferences
6:00 : A true Zen moment... the CB500X is so good that I completely forget about the machine many times while riding it
6:56 : I'm using Spotify as my music streaming app lately, and I like it! I tried it long ago and wasn't impressed, but it has evolved a lot
9:00 : Thinking about a MadStad windscreen for the Super Cub... that could be interesting
10:50 : Example of crowned asphalt at intersections (-2 inches or more)... heavy or tall bikes can be very tricky to manage at stop lights in the city sometimes
11:22 : The 3rd stop of the day is done, and I still haven't had lunch... over 85 miles on this tank of fuel and I'm only about halfway done with my day
15:53 : The 4th stop of the day is done, it's 3:50pm and I'm just now headed to get lunch!
17:40 : The bad weather split around the Houston metro area... so no rain, but we got the cold air and wind, and the mid-70's temperature is awesome
18:16 : Fighting cross winds on the CB500X is so simple... just lean into the wind a bit to fight the sideways push... no problem, and no crazy weaving around. The Ryker would be giving me FITS right now!

--
QM
quasimotard@gmail.com
#honda #cb500x #madstad

2014 Honda CB500X,Honda CB500X,Madstad windshield,Barkbusters,SHAD SH39,

Post a Comment

0 Comments