Advertisement

Meaning Of The Colourful Shapes On The PlayStation Controller

Meaning Of The Colourful Shapes On The PlayStation Controller Hello everyone and welcome back to another video and in today’s video...I do a bit of explaining🧐


If you’re interested on what I do in my spare time,it’s all here on my channel. This will have me doing all sorts of videos and also will have me playing video games and all round just having fun and bringing entertainment for others, So If you want to become a member of the #CFarmy community then just hit the SUBSCRIBE button and turn on post NOTIFICATIONS so you never miss an upload...Enjoy 😊


100 subs-2018 ✔️
200 subs-2018 ✔️
300 subs-



Ever missed a video📹



My Social’s 👇🏻



Instagram📸-



Snapchat👻-add me on Snapchat! Username: football-crazy0



Give us a small follow please-twitch.tv👾


Ps4/epic games:charlie291203🎮

Controller

Post a Comment

0 Comments