Advertisement

Helena music❤️❤️ Kalbimin Tek Sahibine ❤️💞❤️The sole owner of my heart❤️English in description

Helena music❤️❤️ Kalbimin Tek Sahibine ❤️💞❤️The sole owner of my heart❤️English in description ❤️💞❤️There is always one person in the world waiting for the other, whether in the middle of the desert or in the middle of a big city. And when these people meet and their views cross, the past and the future lose all significance. There is that moment and the incredible certainty that all things under the sun were printed by one and the same hand, the hand that created one soul, a twin for each person.❤️💞❤️English translation:❤️💞❤️People are praying for a happy life. If you are here peace is everywhere.My soul is filled with peace. Thank God, thank you a thousand times for He has given you to me. May my fate not write a single day without you.Our hands are one, our hearts are one. Neither the mountains nor the sea can give us anything. This is a song for the one who owns my heart.To my eternal love, soul mate. You are my spring, your smile is paradise for me.Angels shine upon you the face of, my love❤️💞❤️

description

Post a Comment

0 Comments