Advertisement

ANDY RUIZ TELLS JOSHUA HIS CAREER WILL END IN THE DESERT; ANNOUNCES 'GRATEFUL' SAUDI ARABIA REMATCH

ANDY RUIZ TELLS JOSHUA HIS CAREER WILL END IN THE DESERT; ANNOUNCES 'GRATEFUL' SAUDI ARABIA REMATCH "I'm excited to announce my rematch with Anthony Joshua. In the first fight I made history and became the first ever Mexican/American heavyweight champion of the world. I am grateful to Saudi Arabia for inviting me. I took it to AJ in The Big Apple and I'm looking forward to ending his career in the Desert. Don't miss this fight," wrote unified heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz Jr., who recently took to social media to officially announce that he's signed on for the highly-anticipated rematch with former champion Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia. Check it out!

Andy Ruiz Jr.,Anthony Joshua,Boxing,FightHype,

Post a Comment

0 Comments