Advertisement

Finally going for Plant Shopping | My Favourite Sunday Special Chicken Curry | Glam With Me

Finally going for Plant Shopping | My Favourite Sunday Special Chicken Curry | Glam With Me Check out Glam With Me Recommended Products in Amazon-


Hi Friends,

Today I'm very very happy. Because today I'm going to Plant Shopping. I love to do gardening. So, in my new flat, I want to decorate my balcony with lots of beautiful flower plants.

Also, today in this Sunday, without chicken it does not feel like Sunday. So I'm going to prepare Special Chicken Curry.

I hope you will like the video. So keep on watching----- and if you like the video, please click the like button and give feedback in the comment section. Also please share...
And if you didn't subscribe yet please subscribe and don't forget to hit the bell icon, otherwise, you will miss my new video updates......

Follow me on
Facebook:
Instagram:
YouTube:
Twitter:
Mail: monoswitabhattacharjeein@gmail.com

Indian Vlogger,Bengali Vlogger,vlog,Glam With Me,Monoswita,Plant,Plant shopping,chicken,chicken recipe,recipe,lunch,dinner,lunch recipe,green tree,how to decorate your balcony,decorate your balcony,balcony decoration,plant tree,indian lunch preparation,sunday vlog,indian routine,indian routine vlogs,simple lunch,indian simple lunch recipes,indian vlogger,healthy recipes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments