Advertisement

Ashleys Analysis | Wrong Way Round a Roundabout

Ashleys Analysis | Wrong Way Round a Roundabout A big thanks to Stuart who sent in this clip. This was definitely a squeaky bum moment! I'm glad he was okay, but what could have been done differently?

Please let me know what you think in the comments, and don't forget to send me your clips to analyse in future episodes. By sending me your clips, you agree to me using them. You must be the copyright owner of any clips you send in. Thanks, Ashley


ashleysanalysis@gmail.com

If you are interested in the gear that I use for production, please support the channel and use these links below. Thanks

70mai Dash Cam Pro
Yi Dash cam Ultra -
Panasonic GX8 -
Panasonic 20mm -
Panasonic 7-14 F4 -
Sony A7iii -
Sony 16-35 F4 Lens -
Tamron 28-75 F2.8 Sony FE -
Sony FDR X300R -
Rode Videomicro -
Xiaomi Mijia Action Camera -
DJI OSMO Pocket -
Mavic Pro -
Smatree Carry Case for DJI Mavic Pro -
DJI Osmo mobile -
Blue Snowball Microphone -
DJI Osmo Mobile Phone Stabilizer -

ashley's analysis,Ashley Neal,Driving Lesson,Crash,Caught on camera,Motorbike,wrong way,roundabout,Head on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments