Advertisement

Useful Ways To Understand Tenses in English Daily Conversation

Useful Ways To Understand Tenses in English Daily Conversation In this lesson we will learn to understand the use of "Tenses". Past, Present and Future tense. Let's learn to say them in a perfect British English accent. Everything I teach in this video is related to the modern British pronunciation we hear in England.

Do you have any other words you would like me to go through for you? Let me know if you find this video useful.

VIDEO TRANSCRIPT

Hey everyone, Sarah from easy English Club in today's lesson we are going to talk about useful ways to understand
tenses in English conversation.

There's 3 kinds of tenses there's present past and future. Present is now past has happened already kind of behind us and future is
in front of us.

So 3 kinds of tenses past present and future. Before we get on with the lesson guys if you find this video useful please give me the thumbs up, if there's something you'd like for me to do a video on or some words you're not sure off just pop
it down there in the comments and I'll do it for you.

Okay guys the 3 kinds of tense past present and future. Now with those three tenses there's actually twelve types I'm not going to confuse you with all of those today I'm gonna go into what we call present simple past simple and future simple. Now present simple this is where we talk about habits things that are routine things that happen regularly

Such as "I go to school daily" practice
after me guys I go to school daily Sarah is a teacher Andrew works as a builder

Now if you use the I you we are they you don't add an S on the end of your verb but if you use he she or it you add an S there's rules for adding an S and rules for not adding asses I'll put it down there in the transcript so it's easier for you guys to remember.

That was it's like a single event that has happened in the past already for example "I went to the movies" if you say I went
to the movies people will most likely you went, and what you saw.
Those are like the four w's who what where and when how. There's more rules here some of these words with the action in the past you add a D or an e D to the end and some of these verbs which we call irregular verbs you add ing to the end

I'll give you some examples so there's regular they're kind of behind us eg sleep right now in the present I am sleeping in the past I shall sleep or I slept 10 hours that's a lucky person that could sleep 10 hours This is more true I slept 7 hours there you go guys
one more about buying I bought a and in the past I bought a pen in the future I will buy a pen present I'm buying a pen
now the word eat I eat an apple daily in the present in the past I ate an apple in the future I will eat an apple so you change the eat to eight if you've done it already another example

I am sitting on this chair presently in the past I sat on this chair and in the future I will sit on this chair or I am sitting on this chair I'm using the verb stand I am standing here in the future

I will stand over there or he is standing around the corner another example I stood right there may have to check the transcript Transcript excuse me to understand a little more about these tenses I know they're complicated now future simple this is where you're describing an action in the future hasn't actually happened yet you just kind of showing intention and we use the words either will or shall that's will or shall they're down there for example
I will go shopping or shall we learn English or would you like to English who will write the lesson who wrote the lesson or who is going to write the lesson it's basically the subject either will or shall and then

That's it for today's today guys so excuse me everything you need to know is down there in the transcript basically past present and future and then the rules for the regular verbs and irregular verbs where you add ed or D or you add ing.
English is full of these crazy rules no wonder everybody says it's a crazy hard language to learn I'll agree with them

Alright peoples if you found the video useful give me the thumbs up if you haven't already hit the bell icon or the subscribe button







Also, please LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on our videos! We really appreciate it. Thanks!

Complete beginners guide to learning English training course


Join the Easy English Club Facebook Page for more tips and hints
Easy English Facebook Group


I'm also an eBay drop shipper and recommend the following course



Hope you enjoyed the lesson. I'll see you in the next one.

Don't forget the thumbs up if you found this useful.

Hit the subscribe button or the bell icon.

Come join the easy English Facebook page and the easy English group.

Useful Ways To Understand Tenses in English Daily Conversation,learn english,english lesson,english speaking,english learning videos for speaking english,videos for learning english,beginner english lessons,beginner english speaking,beginner english conversation,easy english club,learn english speaking,british english speaking videos,english pronunciation,understanding tenses in english grammar,understanding tenses in english,

Post a Comment

0 Comments