Advertisement

most basic lookbook ft. my dance moves

most basic lookbook ft. my dance moves i'm a basic bitch 101 fo sho

I hope you had a good time watching. I will probably post three times a week so subscribe for more bs.

WHAT I'M WEARING

* the pieces throughout *
jeans - andotherstories
black crop top - h&m
oversized t-shirt - acne studios
shorts - h&m
white graphic t-shirt - urban outfitters
shoes - Comme des Garçons x converse
denim shirt - levis
blue shirt - andotherstories
bodycon dress - pullandbear
black sling bag - andotherstories

follow my socials (if you want to)
Instagram- @vasudhaagupta
Snapchat- @vasudhagupta7

For business inquiries: businessvasudhagupta@gmail.com

Intro Music: By DJ QUADS
Outro Music: BY DJ QUADS
Check out his channel:

FTC: This video is not sponsored, all opinions are my own

fashion,lifestyle,vlog,style,fashionstylist,stylist,dailylife,dailyroutine,funny,relatabale,humour,girls,women,femalevlogger,india,italy,belgium,germany,casual,casualfashion,newvlogger,vlogsdaily,streetstyle,instagram,dressup,tutorials,beauty,skincare,fashionvlogger,fashiondaily,trends,styletips,beautytips,life,chic,chicfashion,fashionbrands,bollywood,hollywood,entertainment,chat,chitchat,millenials,delhi,mumbai,lookbook,summer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments