Advertisement

small things I do for the environment!

small things I do for the environment! Been learning so much more about the action we should be taking in regards to the environment recently, so I decided why not share some of the stuff that I do in order to be as eco friendly as possible!

Avery's video:

Ecosia Video:

My links!

For business inquires: hannah@tbhonestsocial.com

VLOG CHANNEL:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: Hannahsodapop
Pinterest: Pinterest.com/mshannahbeauty

INFO:

Name: Hannah
Age: 17
Editing program: Final Cut Pro
Camera: Canon M50

Disclaimer: Not a sponsored video :)

MissHannahBeauty,Miss Hannah Beauty,MsHannahbeauty,ecosia,how to save the environment,what i do to help the environment,climate crisis,how we can be more eco friendly,earth,save the earth,easy ways to help the environment,plastic waste,no waste,vegan,teen,8 easy ways to help the environment,ecosystem,human waste,diva cup,littering,co2,global warming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments