Advertisement

I got sad and bought Makeup! (a haul)

I got sad and bought Makeup! (a haul) This is a Colourpop haul with a BEAUTIFUL Anastasia shimmer body oil mixed in coz... um.. its beautiful!

This is what happens when I'm sad and have money, oops!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be sure to become a Starling today and subscribing to the channel for new videos every week!

Don’t forget to leave a lil like if you enjoy this video to show your support and help my channel blossom!


My social media and patreon handles :

Instagram - www.instagram.com/starmaladee
Twitter - www.twitter.com/starmalade

Patreon - www.patreon.com/starmalade


I hope you all have a wonderful, starry day!

makeup haul,beauty haul,makeup thrift haul,makeup thrift,beauty thrift haul,beauty thrift,shimmer body oil,body oil,i got sad and spent money,i got sad and went on a shopping spree,shopping spree haul,colourpop haul,colourpop makeup haul,i got sad and bought makeup,sephora haul,sephora makeup haul,ulta haul,ulta beauty haul,ulta makeup haul,ulta beauty makeup haul,sad haul,haul,thrift haul,affordable makeup,affordable makeup haul,starmalade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments