Advertisement

Rafa's new woofer AND I'm installing my bass amp!

Rafa's new woofer AND I'm installing my bass amp! Today I install my AudioControl 6XS crossover and LC-1.1500 BASS AMP into the T-Bird! Rafa receives a load of new US Acoustics gear for his Mustang. THANK YOU AUDIOCONTROL AND LEGENDSOFCARAUDIO!
*AudioControl
NEW SOUNDMAN CLASSIC T! UP TO 5XL! -
SHOP HERE!👇 SUPPORT THE SHOW!👇
* Legendary car audio gear -
* TOOLS AND TRAINING -
* STEREO GEAR
* HIGH OUTPUT ALTERNATORS! -
* DOWN4SOUND SHOP! -

Thank you for watching AMPLIFIED #841/SHOP WHITE RIDER #93

car audio,stereo systems in cars,audiocontrol,us acoustics,bass,loud stereo systems in cars,soundman,soundman car audio,ipad install,ipad mini,one piece at a time johnny cash,white rider,audio crossover,audiocontrol 6xs crossover,audiocontrol lc-1.1500,bass amp,mono amplifier for subwoofer,legendsofcaraudio.com,

Post a Comment

0 Comments