Advertisement

Take Your Pleasure Seriously

Take Your Pleasure Seriously ROAD TO 40K:
IG:

"Take your pleasure seriously" is a quote from legendary designer Charles Eames. It reminds me that when you enjoy something, it's worthy of your attention. Your investment will enrich you in the most unexpected ways.

Charles and Ray Eames did this with their work...creating some of the most iconic designs of our times. For you, it may be cooking, or watching movies or reading books or spending time with family. Whatever your pleasure is, it is worthy of doing seriously.

Your home should reveal your pleasures and indulge them. So, take note of what they are. They will be important guide posts to creating an interior that reflects who you really are.

For me...my pleasure has always been adventure. Being impetuous. Trying something new and seeing things from a different perspective. In this video, I skip work to get into mischief in my new hometown, Palm Springs. The colors I saw, and the energy that surrounded me ended up inspiring the design of my YouTube channel and has also found its way in my home: Last week I bought neon yellow canvases to go above my headboard. Very strange. Yet...perfect. The colors always remind me of the unexpected day off I spent in this desert town instead of going to work.

xoxo,
Jon

JC PEACE
MUSIC: www.epidemicsound.com/

FIND ME ON SOCIAL
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK: http:/

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments