Advertisement

Alabama Senate Outlaws Abortion in Most Cases, I Disagree With This

Alabama Senate Outlaws Abortion in Most Cases, I Disagree With This The state of Alabama has outlawed abortion in most cases and here is my video showing why I disagree.

Donate Crypto Addresses
Bitcoin - 3MteKShKD2VfBbvXb19ECfiNYsbG6hpxqh
Ethereum - 0xe582642C56e103D5618CC019a4c3A9b029215466
Litecoin - MAjAj6P2XapoCrFUtHjaowGDwiFyqKXquw

My Gear
Microphone One -
Microphone Two -
Mic Pop Filter -
XLR Mic Adapter -
Mic Stand -
CyberLink Video Editor -


Check Out Some Playlists

US News & Politics Playlist


ICE Officers Playlist



Deportation News Playlist


Illegal Immigrant Crimes Playlist



Enjoy My Work Subscribe!


KirksNewsNetwork is a subsidiary of VCF Holdings.

alabama state,abortion cases,outlawed abortion,abortion laws,alabama senate,abortion outlawed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments