Advertisement

SAVED HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS BUYING FRAGRANCES from LUXURY SCENT BOX & RAINBOW SHOPS!!

SAVED HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS BUYING FRAGRANCES from LUXURY SCENT BOX & RAINBOW SHOPS!! Hey GlamDollz!!.. Sharing some, AMAZING fragrance picks from LUXURY SCENT BOX & RAINBOW APPAREL!!... DO NOT SLEEP on the quality of the Perfumes sold at affordable pricing... Stay Tuned for more videos!!

======================

Visit RainbowShops.com or Visit your Local Store!

Things SELL OUT FAST!!

These items were purchased MAY 2019

======================

Check Out ~

Luxury Scent Box website for Affordable AUTHENTIC fragrances

Fragrances Shown:

Jamaica by NATEEVA

Aruba by NATEEVA

White Peaches by SHAY & BLUE

Salt Caramel by SHAY & BLUE

USE DISCOUNT CODE: “MzGlamourAddict”

Get up to 35% off your first order!!
Discount is Subject to Change WITHOUT Notice, Hurry!!


======================

OTHER DETAILS!!

HOW I DESIGN MY EYEBROWS FOR $5 BUCKS!! -

Makeup Brush Storage Behind Me -

Video About Vanity Behind Me -

=========================

Y'all know how much I love NOT BREAKING my bank for FAB Looks... Well... EVERYONE Loves Saving a Coin or Two!! Sign Up for Ebates and get CASH BACK from many of the stores you already shop at...

Click Here:

=======================

- (FTC) Not a Sponsored Video!!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Luxury Scent Box, Rainbow Apparel or any of the products shown in this video or any of their subsidiaries. I have not been compensated for my posting my video nor was I given any item free in exchange for showing how I styled it. I purchased the items mentioned & shown with my own money.

============

Business Inquires:
Email: KWEBB@contentpromo.com

============

Thank you for taking the time to watch the video, it is appreciated!
Also... make sure you connect on my official website at for updates on my latest beauty finds.

~GLAM

beauty tips and tricks beauty tips for face beauty tips for hair beauty tips for skin,skin care tips for african american women,wigs,fragrance haul,perfumes,DIY perfumes,body oils,luxury scent box,perfume subscription service,rainbow shops,rainbow apparel,mens fragrance review,authentic fragrances,inspired perfumes,expensive fragrances,proper hygiene,womens hygiene help,beauty haul,drugstore bath products,bath & body care,DIY body scrubs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments