Advertisement

DECORATE WITH INDOOR PLANTS! 10 STYLING HACKS AND TIPS

DECORATE WITH INDOOR PLANTS!  10 STYLING HACKS AND TIPS I have spent a great deal of time thinking about how to display my indoor plants. I thought I would share with you 10 of my favorite methods and somewhat quirky ways of highlighting houseplants.
Many of these are basic tricks, but some allow for you to free us more space for you to live.

Here are my decorating hacks and house plant styling tips by category:

1. Tables
2. Bringing indoor plants outdoors for summer
3. Shelving
4. Hanging elements
5. Wall-mounted items
6. Ladders
7. Decorate your baskets
8. Window sills
9. Stools, chairs & benches
10. Natural objects

indoor plants,houseplants,house plants,plant decorating,plant care,interior plants,indoor plant decoration,indoor plant stands,diy planters,diy,diy furniture,spansh moss,plant hacks,indoor plant hacks,hanging planters,plant tables,tables,patio furniture,diy patio furniture,do it yourself,

Post a Comment

0 Comments