Advertisement

Britney Spears - Alternative Studio Vocals (Remixes, Demos & More)

Britney Spears - Alternative Studio Vocals (Remixes, Demos & More) A compilation of alternative vocals on Britney's studio songs.

-Links
Work Bitch:
(You Drive Me) Crazy:
Toxic:
Born To Make You Happy:
Slumber Party:
Break The Ice:
Mona Lisa:
You Got It All:
Tom's Diner:
Passenger:
Alien:
Cold As Fire:
Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes):

britney,spears,alternative,raw,vocals,no autotune,toxic,work bitch,slumber party,remix,cold as fire,passenger,demo,break the ice,born to make you happy,bonus,acoustic,alien,make me,toms diner,pop,dance,you drive me crazy,the stop! remix,live,britney 2019,womanizer,piece of me,stronger,breathe on me,touch of my hand,tinashe,simon ellis,RCA,2016,2019,domination,residency,

Post a Comment

0 Comments