Advertisement

Osananajimi to no Kurashikata - Nekomiya Nono - Bath Version - Orchid Seed Figure

Osananajimi to no Kurashikata - Nekomiya Nono - Bath Version -  Orchid Seed Figure Re-made video. I've had this little lady for a couple of years now. As you will see in my video I have opted to use my own base (just a cut down piece of actual bath / kitchen tile) and not use the gigantic, round, ugly as hell, pink and white checkered plastic frisbee sized base she come with. Other than that everything else you see in the video is included. She comes with quite the assortment of toiletries. Another thing I do not show in the video besides that ugly ass base is her out of the tub. So yes she is removeable and yes the little soap bubbles covering her nipples are removeable but no she has bottoms on so nothing really to see there. I have still restricted this video to adults only because she is still a naked girl in a bathtub. This is a nice figure but not perfect. She looks pretty good next to my other bath time figures I own. That is all.

Osananajimi to no Kurashikata - Nekomiya Nono - Bath Version - Orchid Seed Figure,幼なじみとの暮らし方,猫宮 のの,オーキッドシード,anime figure,anime statue,pvc figure,pvc statue,

Post a Comment

0 Comments