Advertisement

MY VERY FIRST PRANK ON FRIENDS BOO WAS A SUCCESS!

MY VERY FIRST PRANK ON FRIENDS BOO WAS A SUCCESS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FIRST PRANK, THEY WILL GET BETTER OVER TIME .. ENOY!!!

This video is a prank on my friends boo or person she talking to, basically me and my friend decided wouldn't it be fun to prank him so that's what I did I was pretending that I liked him and I wanted to date him. but for more information just watch the video nits pretty funny and apologies you couldn't really see him didn't realize till after it was done being recorded.

make sure you if you like this video give it a thumbs up

if you haven't already hit the bell to get notified when I upload

comment and give me your input on my videos and tell me stuff you would wanna see more of

and if your new to my channel make sure you are subscribed!

follow all social media:

Instagram- lysegotfanss
snapchat- alyse562

prank,friends,pretending i like my friends boo,lgtbq,

Post a Comment

0 Comments