Advertisement

You Won't Believe What Harry & Meghan Just Said... Will & Kate Are THRILLED

You Won't Believe What Harry & Meghan Just Said... Will & Kate Are THRILLED *fair use act*
*entertainment purposes only*
*SOLELY FOR EDUCATIONAL DISCUSSIONS*

y'all! They did it again!!! Harry & Meghan ran not one but TWO staff members off from their duties in their household.
According to the leak not only has Harry made an ill transformation & he along with wifey are two of the most difficult people to deal with. That's a huge statement!
I wish Ms. Cohen & the other former staff members the best of luck!

Now she & Harry have ordered their FANS to "reflect back on the homeless, hungry and lonely during this festive holiday season", uhm - really?! Let's reflect on the lonely, hungry and homeless that they treated like wild animals threatening them away from the Windsor area prior to their wedding, hiring extra security because Meghan was so afraid of these down on their luck folks. THANKS TAXPAYERS!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€‘

KATE & WILLIAM are said to be on cloud nine these days! The news that Harry & Meg have cancelled Christmas with the fam has excited all of the family, William & Kate are relieved to be having a happy Holiday 😊 William naturally loves his brother , (Harry isn't as loyal or loving towards him, sadly), and feels it will be strange without Harry this year but for the sake of peace he's excited just as much as his family!

I certainly appreciate everyone's participation here at DZ- it has been one of the best experiences of my online life! I have met thousands of amazing folks! I recently hit 50k subscribers. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd make it this far! I could not have done it without YOU, as cliche as it is to say it's the solid TRUTH πŸ’―
so here's to another 50k πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ·πŸΈ Thank y'all bunches ❤️πŸ™πŸ’

Please stay safe and be blessed πŸ™❣️ Ash


To everyone who has made donations towards my cause (I volunteer for the states largest NO KILL org. Every cent is spent on our rescues)
I just wanted to say a special Thank YOU πŸ™πŸŒΉπŸ’—πŸ˜Š Y'all have helped to care for several rescued Animals. (our latest has been a stray DONKEY we named Hobo)

PayPal.me/danjazone

Meghan markle,Rachel markle,PRINCE William,PRINCE HARRY,PRINCE Charles,Camilla Parker bowles,Kate Middleton,Archie,Windsor,Thomas markle Sr,Doria Ragland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments