Advertisement

wood turning a jewellery box

wood turning a jewellery box In this video I turned a jewellery box.

About me
My name is Sagar, I am 23 year old & i have been doing woodworking/woodturning work for the last 5 years.
Indian handicraft.

If you like my Work please subscribe. I try to add new content every week.

I really enjoy sharing my passion for woodturning/woodworking with everyone.

Woodturning a goblet with 3 captive rings.


Woodturning log into a beautiful lidded box

Thank you for joining my channel and sparing your valuable time to watch my videos.
Please keep support to my channel by subscribing, commenting and liking my videos.

#Woodturning. #woodworking. #jewellerybox.

I used eucalyptus wood.

Thanks for watching #woodworkingskillwithsagar.

DISCLAIMER
'Woodturning is dangerous, always seek professional advice and training before using any power tools.
Always read and understand your manufacturer guidelines and safety instructions.

Woodturning a jewellery box,woodworking skill with sagar,woodturning,woodworking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments