Advertisement

Why Did I Remove the Vinyl Wrap from My JEEP WRANGLER?

Why Did I Remove the Vinyl Wrap from My JEEP WRANGLER? This wasn’t an easy decision by any means, but in this video I’ll explain while after less than a year, I decided to remove the custom vinyl wrap from my Jeep Wrangler. I’ll show you how well it’s held up after being out on the trail many times, out in the sun and other weather conditions, then I’ll show the process I went through to remove it and share with you my thoughts on if I’d ever wrap it again?

Vinyl Wrapping a Jeep Wrangler:

Jeep Wrangler Off-Road Adventure:


TrailRecon Amazon Shop:

Follow Me:
Instagram:
Facebook Group:

vinyl wrap,how to remove a vinyl wrap,car vinyl wrap,custom vinyl wrap,jeep vinyl wrap,Jeep Wrangler wrap,Jeep Wrangler vinyl wrap,remove vinyl from a car,remove a vinyl wrap,automotive vinyl wrap,how long will vinyl wrap last,how durable is a vinyl wrap,how strong is a vinyl wrap,vinyl wrap paint protection,Jeep Wrangler build,

Post a Comment

0 Comments