Advertisement

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY TO LOSE WEIGHT | SHAYLA

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY TO LOSE WEIGHT | SHAYLA In this Vlog I show you what I eat in na day to lose weight and get abs! I also show you how to use My Fitness Pal, How to track your macros, and how I weigh my food. I quit Keto 2 months ago and my body has changed drastically. I'm going to continue to share my fitness journey with you guys. Thanks for watching!

ARE YOU SUBSCRIBED? Be apart of the #Shaysquad


INSTAGRAM: MakeupShayla

TWITTER: MakeupShayla

SNAPCHAT: MakeupShayla

Food scale:

Nutritionist: Working Against Gravity

shayla,makeupshayla,what I eat in a day,low carb,fitness journey,nutrition,healthy,thick,weight loss,how to,lose weight,weight lifting,intermittent fasting,result,working against gravity,keto,keto diet,diet,intermittent fasting results,fasting,why your not losing weight,exercise,vlog,supplements,

Post a Comment

0 Comments