Advertisement

WHAT ARE WE HIDING...? | A Viking Story | annajelen podcast

WHAT ARE WE HIDING...? | A Viking Story | annajelen podcast Do you know what I believe? We often THINK we know who we are. But I don't believe that we know. Don't you think there are things in there - which we are NOT aware of. Elements, emotions, personal characteristics which haven't shown up yet? What if - that what you describe to know is just the base - the foundation? But there is so much more?
Did this ever happen to you - that you thought: "Oh - if this is going to happen in my life - this will be the end. "And then - it happens - you survive it and even better - you think: "Oh….I handled this surprisingly well! "And you are amazed by yourself.
It's like - hm….I'm stronger than I think I was." So the thinking you had before (today maybe) was completely wrong!
I think that is so funny. We think we know and we don't know anything. For myself - not really knowing how I will be acting to something - leaves everything open. in a funny way, it gives me a kind of liberty. Mixed with fear and somehow, I can still feel a deep inner basic trust - that it will turn out fine. A born optimist.
And I genuinely think we often react better than expected. Maybe we should all believe a little bit more in ourselves. And be kind to yourself and say: hey - I believe in you - you are going to handle it. Because you can be amazed by yourself.
Maybe we are all stronger than we think we are. ENJOY this episode!
hiding my heart, hiding emotions, the life coach school, time mastery

#podcast #thetimeexpert #annajelen

hiding my heart,hiding emotions,life hacks,viking story,lifehacks,podcast,podcast english,podcast personal development,podcast time management,podcast life coach,podcast life motivation,podcast storytelling,best podcasts,personal best podcast,best podcast personal development,the life coach school,the life coach school podcast,anna jelen podcast,time management expert,anna jelen,annajelen,time mastery,annajelen podcast,life strategist,it's time podcast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments