Advertisement

Sunset Beach Photoshoot With Sexy Filipina Models In General Santos City , Philippines

Sunset Beach Photoshoot With Sexy Filipina Models In General Santos City  , Philippines I hope you enjoy watching the behind the scenes of our sunset beach photoshoot.

We would like to thank Edie Farmesort for allowing use the area and to our Photographer sir Carl W. BUSH for the awesome shots.

You may check our photos in our facebook accounts.

PayPal.me/fotoerol is my paypal account if you want to help me so I can do more, especially with my travel videos. MUCH LOVE 😘😘😘

sexy,beach,model,models,filipina,naked photoshoot,photoshoot,sexy filipina,sexy filipinas,filipino sexy girls,hot model photoshoot,sexy bikini,philippines,beaches,hot swimsuit models,model shoot,hot chick filipinas,bikini,world hot beautiful models 2017,swimsuit models,pond photoshoot,hot sexy bikinis,fashion photoshoot,modelling photoshoot,fashion modelling,general santos city,gensan,pinay,Philippines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments