Advertisement

SCORPIO TAROT LOVE READING - YOU WILL GET YOUR EMOTIONS UNDER CONTROL. YOU NOW KNOW WHO YOU WANT.

SCORPIO TAROT LOVE READING -  YOU WILL GET YOUR EMOTIONS UNDER CONTROL. YOU NOW KNOW WHO YOU WANT. #tarot, #scorpio, #lovereading, #halomoontarot,
This tarot card romance reading is general for the zodiac sign Scorpio, Sun, Moon, Rising and Venus.

My channel content and tarot readings given here are for entertainment purposes only. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the readings.



The user is responsible for his/her own life choices and decisions.



Please bare with me...

Currently going through some renovations and will resume my original format/layout soon




***PRIVATE READINGS***


Private video sent the same day as recorded.

Please do not ask for Skype/phone readings. I just don't have the time.

Up to 45 minute 9 card spread.

75.00 CAD

Email me for booking - halomoontarot@gmail.com

I'll send you the information you need to book - Please read everything!

tarot card,love reading,scorpio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments