Advertisement

Roblox | FE2 Map Test: Digital, just Digital, really [Very Easy Crazy]

Roblox | FE2 Map Test: Digital, just Digital, really [Very Easy Crazy] Sorry for bad video, I had to record with wireless projection cause the recorder in my phone lags roblox like crazy

Map Info:
id: 2681271464
model:
creator: KielHGT
desc: the naming is uhh, ok, like the model said "A weird map" and it kinda is. A lot of inspiration taken from the sequel of Time Machine with a pretty bland gameplay
BGM: idk too lol

Map Ratings (Opinion):
Details: 2/10
Gameplay: 4/10
Difficulty Consistency: 10/10
Music Choice: 7/10
Overall: 5.8/10

Game Link:

My Roblox Profile:
My Roblox Group:

Video Info:
Screen Recorder: OBS

My Social Medias (because I'm over 13 xD)
Twitter:
Reddit:
Discord: RichardiosRBX#2033
My Discord Server:
Join Flood Escape Discord:

Computer Used
CPU: Intel Core i3 7020U(KabyLake) @2.3GHz
RAM: 4GB DDR4 Single Channel @2400MHz
GPU: Intel HD 620 @1GHz
OS: Windows 10 Pro Version 1903

Roblox,FE2,Flood Escape 2,code,id,RichardIosRBX,RichardiOS275,Digital,Secret Area,Crazy,Insane,

Post a Comment

0 Comments