Advertisement

Relating to a hated character? And more confusion on my diagnosis - Rambles

Relating to a hated character? And more confusion on my diagnosis - Rambles Random Rambles, I like to just talk about what comes to my mind and share it with others, I often find myself being the centre of attention in public voice chats so I figured maybe people would enjoy watching videos of me rambling about these topics.

I recently watched a Steven Universe character analysis on Pink Diamond and I didn't expect for it to get my thinking about myself but here we are. As well as more confusion on my diagnosis and recovering from a flu.

Artwork seen in the video


Video I was referring in the video

daily,psychology,therapy,therapeutic,speedpaint,art,digital,artwork,story,time,storytime,akuma aren,akuma,aren,ranting,rant,vent,venting,day,paint,speed,speed paint,documentation,doc,life,ramble,pink diamond,steven universe,self observation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments