Advertisement

No More Birth Control

No More Birth Control Today was the big day. After 6 years with the Mirena IUD I finally had it removed. What an experience let me tell you. This is the first major step in our trying to conceive journey and it is definetly scary to think we could be pregnant in the next 6 months. Today we also had ANOTHER birthday party for our girls with some of our very best friends! Can't wait to add another babe to this crew soon

Amanda's Cookbook!



Make sure you follow all of my social medias!

Instagram:
Facebook:

My Patreon!



My P.O Box!

Lauren Landreville
P.O Box #1305
Edgewater, FL 32132

lauren brazee,autism mom,keto diet,weight loss,autism,ttc,trying to concieve,baby #2,autism family,ketoginja,autism family vlogger,daily vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments