Advertisement

Nick Cannon Diss to Eminem Reaction. Mostly Jokes

Nick Cannon Diss to Eminem Reaction. Mostly Jokes This is my reaction to Nick Cannon trying to diss Eminem...Spoilers, it's not great. My reaction is mostly jokes. I don't know why there is beef between eminem and this guy whose clearly trying to reach levels of mediocrity only previously dreamt of. But this is actually just not good. I'm a comedian, I know mental illness when I see it.. Someone is at their breaking point.

Rap and Hip Hop Reaction videos are not my typical thing, but they could be. I do love it when people talk. Nick Cannon Dropped another diss track called pray for him....I may do that one next.

Snapchat -@kameroncjohnson

Facebook -

Twitter -

Instagram -

Music,
Epidimic sound
World Star Hip Hop

Comedian,Stand up,SuperkamTV,Kameron,Johnson,Don't be a dick about it,Nick,Cannon,Battle,Diss,Beef,Suge Knight,Night,Wild n out,Eminem,Diss track,Jokes,Invitation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments