Advertisement

My own thoughts re: the Drama Triangle as it pertains to YT. #jewelsandthots #jewelsofthought

My own thoughts re: the Drama Triangle as it pertains to YT. #jewelsandthots #jewelsofthought LET'S EXPLORE THE IMPLICATIONS OF THE DRAMA TRIANGLE AS IT PERTAINS TO THE CIRCUS IN TOWN (AKA YOUTUBE). The Karpman Drama Triangle is very applicable in each of our own lives on the daily (I want to highlight that this is something that can be very subtle and easy to miss altogether) AND it is something that I've witnessed on YouTube. This is one of many reasons why I enjoy being on the fray - and hold boundaries. Not perfectly - but it works well for me and I enjoy YouTube far more. Admittedly, I habitually fall into the role of 'Rescuer'. It's everywhere (Drama Triangles) and isn't necessarily dangerous or toxic but certainly can be (often is). I watched an episode of 'Hoarders' tonight and could see it clear as day. Shameless plug for Season 9, Episode 6 ... Staring daggers at the screen and also bawling like a baby for Luther and Eric (Spoiler: No dead animals... 9,000 sq. ft. English Tudor built in the 1920's with a long, secret passageway because... Prohibition)

jewels of thought,jewels and thoughts,mommyramblings,mommyramblingsblog,neese,diane's channel,wendy vee,rabid dog,live abuse free,

Post a Comment

0 Comments